Benefits of Belonging
Group Buying Benefits
Access to buying groups (MSOs) for vaccine and medical supplies using the same vendors that you are using today. With the help of these organizations, we will secure top tier rates, including vaccines at the lowest price and with the highest rebates. Expected discounts of 25-30%.
Richer Benefits, Better Prices
Through our CIN-PEO model, we leverage our group’s buying power to give your doctors and staff access to medical, dental and vision insurance – all with plans and at rates usually only available to large corporations.
Malpractice Solutions For Modern Medicine
The truth is that most physicians don’t regularly shop their malpractice insurance. As a result, many physicians in NYS do not realize that there are newer, financially-superior alternatives. As a group with low risk, we can leverage significant discounts compared to what we have as individual practices.
Practice management consulting services.
Strategic Planning & Marketing
Practice Management & Financial Consulting.
PCMH Services & Consulting
Business Consulting with a legal Perspective.
Research & Data Analysis.
Life Insurance Planning
Wealth Transfer Planning
Group Health Planning
Long Term Care Planning
Business Continuity Planning
Population Health & Clinical Measures
Data is the new currency in healthcare. Leverage this currency that already exists within your Electronic Health Record (EHR) and merge it with other practices to help ensure continued quality care in the community. Hospitals and ACOs will tell you that you need to change your EHR. Using our dashboard company, however, we merge data from multiple different EHRs to achieve good results and are able to work with all EHRs.
- Program Eligibility Analysis and Practice Encounter Assessment
- Regulatory Guidance
- EP Enrollment, Registration and Attestation
- Meaningful Use (MU)/MIPS Deployment and Gap Analysis
- MU Monitoring Services –
- Payment and Attestation Monitoring –
- Work flow Design –
- Eligible Provider EMR Enablement and MU Training
- Evaluation of Specialty appropriate measures
- Registry Services
IT Security Services
- A Comprehensive Security risk assessment
- Vulnerability assessment
- Monitoring and tracking for progress
- Penetration testing your IT environment
- Centralized log management
- User access control
- Content filtering and/or antivirus capabilities
- Process assessment for risk and mitigation
- Policies and Process Guides
PCMH 2017 Services
- Guidance to primary care practices to achieve PCMH 2017 recognition
- best of breed practices samples to follow that enables practice into highly integrated team-based care providers
- Practices will work over time to meet 52 Core requirements and 6 Elective criteria
- The program will take 6 – 12 months to complete depending on current PCMH status
- Fee waiver for NYS PCMH participating practices when registering in Q-PASS
- Assist in HIE/RHIO implementation